Saturday, July 25, 2009

Road Trip

I'm making my way up the east coast. Right now I'm in Virginia Beach visiting my sister. The only dog I brought was Miley. And I only brought her because I'm going to a seminar at Outlaw agility on Friday. So we are stopping at different places to visit family and friends on the way up.

Here is Miley playing in my sisters backyard.


Photobucket">
Is that Miley running toward the pool??

Photobucket">


Photobucket">
Is she thinking of jumping in?

Photobucket">




No , she just wanted to drop her toy in that big water bowl.
Photobucket">

5 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, I thought Miley was going right in. I bet she waited for you to come fetch her toy for you. Didn't even make an attempt.

That's what my dogs would have done anyway. LOL. Wimps.

Enjoy your drive north!

Dawn said...

oh yea...Katie would have dropped the toy in and then BARKED at you to get it back out for her. I think they all have us outsmarted.

bordergirlsmom Kathy said...

Enjoy your trip? What seminar are you going to? Have fun.

Chris and Ricky said...

Hope you have a great trip! (I didn't think Miley would jump right in!)

Johann The Dog said...

BOL!!! Love that! I'd probably do the same thing :)