Thursday, July 30, 2009

I made it

Well I made it to Allentown , Pa. I'm exhausted and Miley is ready for action. She's not tired at all. I hope everything goes ok tomorrow. She hasn't been running off leash in a while and may go crazy when I go to this seminar. And then they will all think I have no control of my dog. The instructor is Alicia Calhoun.

Last night I went to visit my friend Maribeth. She was the one I met down at the Sheltie Nationals and won the herding trial. She has 3 shelties and Miley wouldn't play with any of them. She was off leash in Maribeth's backyard but Miley just stood there. Hmmmm. Anyway, we had a very nice dinner and excellent conversation. To bad it was such a short visit.

7 comments:

Blue said...

Good luck tomorrow!

Sara said...

I hope you have a good seminar today!


Thanks for all the great target advice. I really appreciate it. I'll get it right one of these days! LOL.

Chris and Ricky said...

Glad you made it to the seminar and hope you have fun and learn a lot and that Miley does well!

Dawn P said...

Oh, too bad I didn't realize you were all the way up here. Is your seminar in Barto. Is it the Elicia Calhoun seminar? A bunch of friends will be there. Look for Marcy with the aussies with beautiful tails (Rockstar and BB are her two young males that I adore). She set the whole thing up with Katie the red BC. Shoot too bad Whisper wasn't better, we would have met you for the seminar.

Marie said...

I hope you have a great time at the seminar. I'll be interested to hear all about what you learn! :-)

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

I hope you enjoy your seminar, I found Elicia Calhoun to be very interesting and an interesting speaker.

Jules said...

Woo-hoo! I can't wait to hear how the seminar went.