Thursday, July 2, 2009

Miley gets her jumpers Q


Today went really well. I felt much better on the start line. I could remember all three of my words and even some lines to a song. We ran standard first and had some trouble at the chute. But it felt like a great run. Sometimes I hate watching the video because it doesn't look as great as it felt running it. In jumpers she ran great and took first place. People I didn't know were coming up to me saying what a great run it was. Special thanks to Meagan for helping me out.
Sorry, Ive tried for hours to upload the video and its a no go. Maybe tomorrow I can get some where that has a better connection. The picture above is Miley when we got back to the hotel.

10 comments:

Chris and Ricky said...

WooHoo!!!! Awesome! Congratulations on your JWW Q and 1st place! Glad you felt better at the start line and everything!

Good luck tomorrow too!

Wow - Miley looks tired!

Dawn said...

Congratulations!!!!! Miley deserves a good nap! :)

Hope tomorrow goes GREAT!

Dawn P said...

Congrats!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the win! Glad things are falling into place and you guys felt the connection out there.

onecollie said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lian said...

WOW! Superb! Congratulations!! More to come!!!

Sara said...

Aww, I got tears in my eyes, I'm so happy for you! It must have been one awesome run if people were coming up to you to tell you how great it was.

Congrats, and good luck today!

Jules said...

Yay, Diane and Miley!! I am so happy for you!

Jules said...

I meant to say Diana!! Oh well, you know what I meant ;-)

kathy bordergirlsmom said...

Sounds really great and look how tired Miley looks! CONGRATS, you guys have worked hard and it is so cool to see how great you are doing.