Thursday, July 22, 2010

Well, Im back

Well, Im back at the beach again. Stephanie made her flight this morning and she says she is feeling ok. She was very nervous when I left her and that made me nervous. I asked her what she was scared of and she said "Monsters". LOl, I think she just meant everything and nothing. I probably scared her by warning her about people and not trusting them. I just dont want anything bad to happen to her. Ugh! Ill be worried until she gets home.

This morning we walked the dogs on the beach. Its alot easier walking one calm dog than 4. Especially when one dog is a manic. Yes Guiness. He goes crazy on the beach. The crashing waves and the birds flying by just take him over the top. He cant really walk on leash because he is such a manic. Dont worry he is on leash.

This crab was flipped upside down and had one of its legs pulled off. Im not sure if a bird got him or what. So I flipped him back over and then he was ready to fight. The crabs are all along the water shore right now. Many people are out there with nets catching them. And so are the hammer head sharks. I saw one this morning. They come right into the shallow water to eat the crabs. Sorry, I was to slow to get a picture. Hopefully I'll have another chance tomorrow.


Guiness was to much of a manic to get in the family picture.

It cracks me up how much he hates water but at the ocean he looses his mind and keeps going in trying to chase birds.



Oh, yea. He cant be trusted off leash. I dropped his leash just to get a couple of shots. He wouldnt come to me when called and I was right there. I had to step on the leash. So no dropped leash for him. To bad, maybe no nice beach pictures for him.

Look, nice normal dogs walking on leash at the beach.


One manic dog walking at the beach.

Miley is doing better. No vomiting or diarrhea in 12 hours. She ate just a little breakfast and is no longer hinding in her crate.


6 comments:

Dawn said...

It sounds like I am behind on your posts! LOL I'll get cracking!

Guiness is crazy!!!! But he looks like he's having a blast!

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

such a beautiful beach, love the pictures. Hope there is a really great present in that shining box, looks pretty special....LOL.

Sara said...

I'm glad Miley is feeling better.

Hey, what's in the present your husband is holding?

Jules said...

I am glad Miley and Stephanie are feeling better.

I love your line, "One manic dog walking at the beach" followed by th epicture. It made me laugh!

Diana said...

The present is a bag of dog poop. I didnt think it looked good in the picture. I couldnt figure out how to photo shop it out and make it look right so I put the present over it. LOL Diana

Mama Dash said...

i had to do a double take with the second pic of miley and roxy. i thought i was seeing double :)