Thursday, July 22, 2010

More dolphins!

No, the first picture isnt about dolphins. I took it on the way back and just liked it. The yellow was so pretty in the sun. Not sure I captured how beautiful it was but oh well. Next are the dolphins pictures. It was so cool to watch. I was within less than 10 feet of them. No pictures were cropped and I didnt use a telephoto lens.
This first dolphin picture, he had chase a fish on to shore and I thought I got the picture with the fish, but I missed it.






















This dolphin just kept swimming by. Turning and showing its belly which was very pink.








































12 comments:

Sam said...

Those are REALLY cool pictures - I love dolphins and whales.

Sara said...

Wow! That is amazing.

Unknown said...

I'm glad Stephanie is feeling better! what a relief it must be for you!
Thanks for the wonderful dolphin shots. You're so lucky to get so close to them!

Brittany said...

Wow! Amazing pictures! Where is this place? I want to be there!

Marie said...

I am still amazed that you can be that close to the dolphins.

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

We occassionally have dolphins here, not in the desert of course, but at our beaches, but I hardly ever see them and when you do they are WAY out in the ocean, I have never known anyone out here that has seen them that close to shore or that close up, that is so cool. I love dolphins, although they are big and that close up would be a little scary watching them out hunting ;-), but it sure would be neat to see, you are very lucky

Nicki said...

Wow, so cool!

AC said...

I'll add to the wows...WOW! That first fish catching picture is so neat. Dolphins are so beautiful. Your post was a treat!

Granite State Pet Sitting said...

What awesome Pictures! We are your newest followers and can't wait to read more! Please check us out at
http://www.lifewith5dogs.com/

Dawn said...

Wow!!!! That was SO COOL! I can't believe you were so close...almost close enough to scratch that one's tummy, which it appears he wanted you to do!

Natasha said...

I love dolphins! So cool that they got that close to you!

Lian said...

Breath taking photos!