Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Birthday

Today is my birthday. Stephanie made me this frame. Very cute.


I also got a new camera lens from my husband. The rest of the pictures were taken with it. I was trying to get a shot of all the dogs. I guess we see what Roxy thinks about it.
My husband took some of the shots. One of the things I was having problems with, was not getting blurry shots when the dogs were in action. Its been driving me crazy. May times I could use the 70-300 lens and not get blurry shots. But if I had the regular lens on, all action shots were blurry. So I got a 50mm lens with a f1.4. Awesome! So now I can take close up and action shots without changing lens.





No great shots but I just wanted to test it out. So far Im impressed.

11 comments:

andrea said...

Happy Birthday :)

looks like a lovely day of playing :)

Lian said...

Happy Birthday!

You are so lucky to have a lens from your husband and I really envy you take such good action photos!

Hope you have a great day!

Sara said...

What an awesome birthday gift! Your husband did good. Can't wait to see all the new photos! And Stephanie is so creative.

Hope you are having a great day!

Chris and Ricky said...

Awesome new lens! Already the action shots are very good! It will be so much fun to play with and to learn how to use it!

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Jules said...

Happy birthday!!

What a great gift. I am jealous! :-)

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you have a really marvelous birthday and the new lens sounds like a marvelous gift, great pictures!

Amy / Layla the Malamute said...

Happy Birthday!! Awesome gifts.

legoroa said...

Happy birthday!

from Japan.
I'll come again:-)

Sam said...

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Sam said...

That frame is ADORABLE. I love Scrabble - using the tiles was an awesome idea. Stephanie is creative!

Dawn said...

Wow! Looking forward to seeing more action with the pups!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!