Wednesday, July 7, 2010

This morning

I will have to retake this shot another day. Miley's ears arent up. Poor Guiness, Miley must be chomping on his chest hair again. Just when it was starting to look good.


I guess someone was here before us.




I went into the water to get a better shot. Man my feet and legs hurt the water is so cold. I was just hoping not to trip and fall in. To bad my dogs dont like water.


Miley finds a turtle and tries to get it to play. Sorry she is blurry.








Here is the new project. Crate table , you know from "Crate Games". This is how I have the table set up to start "Crate games" in hopes of fixing our table issues. Eventually something is going to work. LOL At least I keep hoping.

5 comments:

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

LOL, you are so creative for sure! Miley is not sensitive to textures is she, like her elbows or tummy touching rough surfaces? We just had our table class and one of the ladies had a dog that would not do the table because he did not like the roughness touching his privates, LOL, poor guy. I like this idea, hope it works! Pictures are gorgeous. OOH Miley, she likes to chomp on Guinesses hair?, poor guy, he should just tell her not to do that, LOL!

Chris and Ricky said...

Awesome photos! The river is beautiful with the mist and the trees! Miley trying to get the turtle to play is so cute!

Crate table! Brilliant! I wondered what you were going to try next. I agree that eventually something is going to work!

Sara said...

Gorgeous photos. I see the turtle didn't come out of its shell. Wonder why? LOL.

That last photo makes it look like you put the table in jail. I think it is about time the table was punished for all the angst it caused you :)

Dawn said...

You are one dedicated photographer to go INTO the river for a shot. Bet the dogs were laughing silently, HA - got HER to get her feet wet!

Love the one of the two of them near the log, and the one of just Miley.

Miley bits Guiness' chest hair? That seems a bit odd. Is this to make him play? Cause I could see why he wouldn't want to play! LOL!

Better watch out Miley...you're going to be crated with the evil table! Wonder which of you will end up the winner!

Anonymous said...

Crate table - great idea!!!!

Love the turtle.