Friday, January 8, 2010

This weekend

What are we doing this weekend? Fostering that Yorkie Stephanie found. No one has come to claim her yet. (thank goodness) That way she can go to a good home. One of the vets in the practice is thinking about taking her. That would be nice.





Doesn't Miley look like a huge dog? LoL


Roxy isn't to happy. Another female for her to compete with.
There is a Show N Go in Charlotte this weekend that I want to go to. But its freezing. Tomorrow morning its suppose to be 19 degrees. Will see if I wimp out on that. Then on Sunday I going to some classes that are inside. Yea!

6 comments:

Sam said...

It would be so nice if your vet takes her. Best of luck to the little gal - enjoy the weekend with her!

Dawn said...

Yea, I thought Roxy in the first picture was trying to kill her by staring! LOL! How far away from Charlotte are you? My brother lives there. Such a cute little Yorkie, I hope the vet decides to take her.

OBay Shelties said...

I love seeing the chihuahuas on your blog. One day I will have a long haired chihuahua of my own! For now, I have Itzy. :-)

Sara said...

Stephanie looks happy to have the yorkie back.

Seems to be cold everywhere. Our high today is supposed to be 19. I think my dogs will have to wear coats in the car at our league match! At least the match is inside!

Chris and Ricky said...

It's great that you are keeping the Yorkie for the weekend and that she has a good chance of going to a nice home now. She does make Miley look like a big dog!

It's really cold here and snow-covered. No practicing outside for sure and walking is barely possible although we try.

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

glad you are helping this little pumpkin out and giving her a great chance for a great start in a new life.