Friday, June 26, 2009

Teeter update.

Last night I went outside to take the teeter off the base. I wanted to put it on the adjustable base. I was standing next to it , unscrewing the knobs. Miley ran right up to the end and rode it down. WhooHoo! This morning I had her run it again for 1/2 her breakfast. The other half she got for getting on the table.

Since I was up at 4am because my neighbors dogs started barking and continued until 6am, I decided to get somethings done. I walked the dogs at 5am. Took the car in for new tires and the put the contact coat on the a-frame. Hey, I did more by 7am then most people do all day. LoL

8 comments:

Sara said...

That's great that Miley teetered!

Jules said...

WOW! Way to beat the heat, too! I am glad to hear Miley is having fun with the teeter!

Chris and Ricky said...

Miley loves agility too much to be afraid for long! Sorry you were up at 4am but glad to know you got lots done!

Natasha said...

glad that Miley isn't scared of the teeter at all!!

~Nat

Dawn said...

Ya know, Miley doesn't seem to be afraid of anything. Except maybe a pool! LOL! Great day for you and for her!

Nicki said...

Every once in a while Legend decides she's afraid of the teeter at a trial. Dogs-ugh.

kathy, bordergirlsmom said...

So what do you think of the contracoat so far? How was it to put on? did you do it yourself?

Diana said...

Kathy, Yes I put the contact coat on myself. I think it took me about one hour. I used rubber gloves to spread the glue on the planks. I found that way easier then using the spreading tool they gave me. I didnt have any sand on my a-frame, so the gloves didnt tear. I had plenty of rubber chips to put on. I still have it lying flat in the garage , so we will see how many chips fall off when I pick it up. But so far everything looks great. I cant wait to get it outside and use it. I dont have any slats so will see how it goes. Diana