Saturday, June 6, 2009

Graduation





We went to the graduation ceremony this morning. It was being held at the University of South Carolina. My son had to be there about 30 minutes before the ceremony started. My husband took him and there was lots of traffic. So my husband dropped him off. I was worried that maybe my son didn't know where to go. We all sat down in our nose bleeder seats and we couldn't find him. I sat there worried that he didn't find his way to the correct room and he didn't make it into the ceremony. Some times I worry about Lou because of his disabilities( aspergers syndrome, auditory dyslexia and auditory processing disorder), he is just not like everyone else. My husband was also worried thinking, "Diana is going to kill me if Lou didn't make it into graduation". But he was there and he walked across the stage and got his diploma. WhooHoo!!

6 comments:

Sara said...

Congratulations to Lou and Lou's parents! I'm sure you were filled with well deserved pride.

A high school diploma is a big accomplishment, and even greater for kids with disabilities. I don't know why, but my eyes are tearing up!

Dawn said...

Congratulations to Lou!! Good job!

Lian said...

Congratulations to Lou! Happy Graduation!

Cool Design Shelties said...

Congratulations to Lou :o)

//Bente

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

CONGRATS! Such a huge milestone in a persons life to graduate!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Lou!