Tuesday, June 2, 2009

O'yea one more thing

I remembered something else about the Sunday run. When I went to the start line with Miley. The loud speaker said "go". I took the leash off Miley and everyone started yelling, "wait, wait". I put the leash back on Miley. The other dog wasn't leashed up yet and the owner was having trouble getting the dog to come to her. It did last very long and then we got to go. Maybe the judge was just fed up with us novice people not being able to get our dogs to come to us and I was the example. Well it defiantly made an impression on me. Lol

2 comments:

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

OOOH I feel your pain, and it sucks if you are the one that got made the example of....but, next time hopefully it will work the other way for you and you will be the one that someone gives a break too!

Sara said...

I still don't think you deserved the elimination, especially in a novice class.