Sunday, June 21, 2009

It must be Mothers Day


Today is fathers day , right? I gave my husband a new coffee maker. ( I don't drink coffee). His old coffee maker kept leaking every where. I didn't use to be a problem. He would just make one travel mug and go to work. But now he works at home and makes lots of cups. So there is always water or coffee marks on the counter. Plus the old one only made one travel mug of coffee. This new one will make a pot or two travel mugs. I think he really liked it. The other thing I got him was a Ryobi tool kit. In the kit you got a drill, a saw, two batteries and a charger. Ive been looking at the Ryobi fan that works on a battery pack. The fan was only 30.00 but by the time you bought the battery and charger , you were up to 100.00. To much. I have a battery fan from Walmart that works well but is uses regular batteries. The other day up in North Carolina is ran out. It wasn't a big deal because it also works with a pug. I have a regular plug in my car. ( how cool is that) So I just plugged it in for the dog in the car when at my lesson. But that wouldn't work if I'm at a show.

So how come its mothers day. Look at the pictures below. My husband , my son and I put the a-frame back together today. Ive had the boards painted for weeks. Now all I have left to do is put the contact coat on it. It may be to hot here for that. Ill have to read the directions. But , whoohoo, the biggest part is done.








Oh yea. I got my Ryobi fan too. Since he had an extra battery pack and already had the charger. LoL See , I told you it was mothers day.


4 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Mother's Day :)

I'm going to look into those fans. I'm pretty sure we have some ryobi rechargables. What a cool(no pun intended ) idea.

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

The aframe is looking good! I love the rubber chip coat stuff, it really feels nice. Looks like your hubby made out pretty good today even if a coffee maker is not a traditional dads day gift, LOL

Chris and Ricky said...

We have a joke with my grandpa that every day is Father's Day! So you're pretty lucky if you felt like it was Mother's Day!

Having your own aframe is awesome!

Morganne said...

Those fans are awesome! I have two fans and 4 batteries. They are great for those outdoor USDAA trials in July and August. I bring my charger so I can charge the batteries in the hotel room while I'm using the other set of batteries at the trial.