Monday, June 8, 2009

Pictures




Of course the Chihuahua's still wont hold still for a picture. I cant seem to move the pictures anymore with blogger once they are on the post. I'm not sure what is up with that.

I bought an on-line seminar on grooming a sheltie. It was pretty good. I did learn some things but not as much as I was hoping for. I really wanted to learn how to cut ears. It did tell me some things I didn't know on cutting the front of the ear but what about all that hair down the back of the ear. I don't know. I do think they look better but ..... Miley's chest hair was getting so long it kept getting caught in her teeth. LoL.
Agility wise, Miley is having trouble getting into the weaves. So I decided to go back and reteach the 2x2 weave poles to get entrances. It really helped last time but then we had to take that break because of her foot. So things kinda fell apart.

7 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

thinning shears work good for the back of the ear- brush it up, and then just go to it!

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

The on line grooming course sounds fun, too bad it did not give you all you were looking for though....everyone does look marvelous and well groomed at your house though!!!!!!

Lian said...

Lovely photos, I like the one of Miley with the two little chihuahuas, so cute together.

I don't trim my shelties ears, I normally pull the hair on the edge and it does look ok to me but I know those show people trim the ears. Good Luck at grooming!

Sara said...

My dogs are lucky to get a bath, let alone a trim! And when I do trim, it is a hack job!

Your dogs always look gorgeous!

Chris and Ricky said...

I get hair stuck in my teeth too, lol!

Dawn P said...

Whisper always has hair in her mouth. She got her ears trimmed for the first time. I actually liked it.

If she needs surgery, I'm trimming her butt, tail, feet, belly and forelegs short so she doesn't get matted.

I love Miley's expression. Go! Go! Go!

Abby and Aiden said...

Great pictures!