Friday, June 12, 2009

Finally some weave entries



So after not being able to hit a weave pole entry all week, even if it was the broad side of a barn. She finally did it. I really wasn't going to work any weave pole entries. I just set the weaves up at the end of the sequence. WhooHoo! I know its hard to see the sequence but it was a set up of an excellent course from the last trial. I only set it up to #17. By the tunnel is a serpentine.I first lead out to the left of the dog just pass #1 and tried to work the serpentine from the inside, closest to the tunnel but that didn't work for Miley at all. So then I did a lead out pass #2, did a call to heal and handle the serpentine from the outside and then rear crossed the pinwheel. That worked much better.






">

10 comments:

Dawn said...

It's so much fun to watch the two of you run!

Sara said...

Impressive! That was amazing.

Chris and Ricky said...

Great weave entries!!!!

What an awesome place to practice - it looks like so much fun!

Glad you and Miley had some success!

Anonymous said...

Did you go to the Asheville Kennel Club trial? I used to do all the Fletcher trials when I lived in Knoxville, which was up until this past Memorial Day.

Natasha said...

I love your enthusiasm! Great entries Miley!

~Nat

Diana said...

Yes is was the Ashville Kennel club trial in Fletcher. Funny, we use to live in Knoxville too, before we moved to South Carolina. Diana

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

you guys are looking terrific, Miley is just awesome and you guys really look like you are working well together

Lian said...

Great Job!

Anonymous said...

What a small world!
~Lora

BCxFour said...

WOW! You guys are AWESOME!