Sunday, June 7, 2009

Back to dog stuff







I'm sure Miley is very happy that things are getting back to normal. Today we took the dogs to the state park and hiked for 2 hours. Afterwards, we came home and the dogs and I slept for 1 1/2 hours. I think getting up between 4-5am for 10 days straight has caught up to us, or at least me. Then I took the dogs downtown to the USC campus. They have this pretty area called the horseshoe. Lots of trees, grass and flowers. I saw this area yesterday with my sister and wanted to take the dogs back to get some pictures. There were also these squirrels that had almost white tails and I wanted to get their pictures too. The tree I just thought was neat looking.
We also did a little agility . Just a few run with the weave poles. We had some problems getting in the correct pole but after about 3 tries she got it. Staying in the 12 poles didn't seem to be a problem.


4 comments:

Dawn said...

Isn't having a dog day a wonderful thing! Love the new header picture, though I always like your header pictures! Cool tree, cool squirrel. Didn't the dogs want to chase the squirrel?

Sara said...

Cute new header photo! Guiness looks so serious - Oreo gets like that when I make him sit for a treat.

Lucky you - on summer break! We're paying now for that week we had off in February!

Chris and Ricky said...

Love the header photo! The dogs are cute as always and the impatiens are beautiful!

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

I just love your pictures so much. I wonder what my Lizzie would do if she saw those squirrels, we are having enough problems with gophers and they are under the ground!