Thursday, June 11, 2009

Getting older

Well I think Ive been pretty accommodating with life. Getting older brings on lots of changes. I haven't let it bother me. The gray hair, wrinkles, fat dimples in the skin, facial hair, age spots on my hands, high blood pressure and all the aches and pains I now have. But not being able to see is making me crazy!! Ive never wore glasses. But I guess I'm going to break down and buy some reading glasses. Every time I open this stupid computer the font is smaller and smaller. Ive complained so much about it, Im sure my husband would like to chuck me out the window. I now have my computer screen up to 125% so I can read everyones blog. So while reading my blog if one day the font is bigger then the next, I'm having a frustrating day being able to see and I taking it out on blogger font.

And little Miss Miley is just full of herself. Endless energy. After playing fetch, talking an hour brisk walk she still was needing attention. So I thought, I take her outside and work some agility. Probably not the brightest idea Ive had. What did I try to work on. Weave poles entrances. Well, I'm sure you can guess how that went. I gave up after three sends and no entrances. I did do some jump work and dogwalk runs. Crazy dog. And for the first time , while I was trying to do the weave stuff, she left to go fence run with the dog next store. Crap!

4 comments:

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

Oh I feel your pain!!! I have just started to have trouble seeing things close, and I am hating that more then anything else that has changed.

Sara said...

I've never had to wear glasses either, even though my whole family does. My eye doctor said I have "natural bifocals". One eye is near sighted, the other is far sighted. I don't know what that means for my future!

Buy the glasses Diana, some of them are very cute!

Dawn said...

Reading glasses are a pain in the well, you know. But Sara is right, some of them are cute! Go buy enough so that you're not always running around the house looking for your one pair. Trust me on this! I've been wearing reading glasses for about 4 years. It's not fun, but it's worth it to read!

Lian said...

I feel the same! My age is taking on me but I already wearing glasses, it's just time when I need to have two pairs of glasses!!