Monday, June 22, 2009

Im a wreck

I took my son to college today. He is there for a 3 day orientation. I'm nervous and he is nervous. I hope he manages ok. Heck, I just hope he wakes up the the alarm clock tomorrow.

Stephanie is also away at camp. She called not to long ago and said they were going swimming in the gulf. I asked if she knew what to do if she is caught in a rip tide. "No" in that sarcastic teenage voice. How many times have we talked about rip tides. So I told her again. I'm sure she probably wont call again. LoL.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Wow - what an emotional day for you!

I'm sure all the other kids at orientation are nervous too. I'm also sure their parents will stay nervous much longer than the kids will!

Chris and Ricky said...

It will all be ok - just keep telling yourself that!

Dawn said...

I was freaking out because I read the title of your blog "IN a wreck" and thought your son was in a wreck! LOL.

Yes, it will be OK...it will be OK..it will be OK...but I know you're going to worry anyway! That's what parents do...

Helen said...

Guess that is what parents are for, to worry about their children. You have some very cute dogs. I noticed that you are a nurse. I admire you for choosing that occupation. I have two other blogs that I read who are nurses also.
Thanks for coming by my blog and leaving a comment. Helen