Thursday, December 24, 2009

Yesterdays lesson

I managed to fit in a lesson with all the other things Ive been trying to get done. First we worked on rear crosses. I need to cue earlier to tighten them up. Then we work a course with my nemesis of tunnel entrances. The first part of the course was a wrap jump , weave poles , jump , tunnel. The jump is off set from the tunnel entrance, so you really had to pull back to get her to get into the correct tunnel entrance. I couldn't get it at all at the beginning of class. But Meagan let me try it one more time when class was done, and we got it. WhooHoo!
">

12 comments:

Chris and Ricky said...

Hey, great handling! I thought you and Miley did so well! That rear cross exercise was awesome and the tunnel entrances looked great! Well done!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Dawn said...

So much fun to watch her run! Especially all those jumps!

Sam said...

Awesome. She looks like so much fun to run. Love that jump sequence too!

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

I LOVE box work, you guys looked great and those were very nice tunnel entrances, Miley is really watching you very nicely

Helen said...

Boy that girl can really run. She did really well I thought. She is beautiful.
Thanks for coming by my blog and leaving a comment. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Pups included.
Helen

Lian said...

Love your rear acrosses, I can never do that, I will be all over the place. Well done! Miley looks brilliant!

LauraK said...

She's such a speedy little girl! The rear cross exercise at the beginning was really neat, it'd be fun to try!

manymuddypaws said...

miley is looking great- you can really see that she is paying attention to you, and not just taking what is in front of her. you've done a great job with her!

Sara said...

You guys are incredible. That last tunnel entrance was amazing.

I was in awe.

Merry Christmas.

Marie said...

I'm really glad you posted that rear cross exercise. I would like to set that up since my rear crosses are a real weak point for me. Thanks! By the way, you two looked like you handled it just great!

Dawn P said...

Excellent! You guys look so great.

Michelle said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Something I'd love to do again someday.