Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Out with the old


Here is my old sweatshirt. (Notice the hole in the sleeve. ) I love this sweatshirt, well I guess as much as you can love an object. Anyway, I wear it all the time in the winter. Ive had it for several years and it is wearing out. It has holes in it and the cuffs are in tatters. I tried to buy another one from the company but they didn't make it anymore. So for at least a year Ive been searching for the same sweatshirt. I finally found it a few weeks ago. Now all I need to do was have the saying monogram on it. It took going to a few places but I found someone to get it close to what I had. The stitching isn't actually the same because that would have cost $38.00, so I used a different stitching that cost $18.00. I think it turned out pretty good.

And in with the new...






Also, I walked the dogs yesterday and today 2 1/2 miles each day. Whoohoo. Things are looking up. Well except that my son forgot to register for Spring classes at college. Ugh, life is never easy.

6 comments:

Dawn said...

:) I like the new sweatshirt! And sons? Well, you just can't expect perfection. LOL

Anonymous said...

love you mom!!!

Sara said...

I laughed when I saw the "anonymous" comment. Too sweet.

That's a great sweathshirt, and I love that you designed it yourself!

Chris and Ricky said...

Love the new sweatshirt! Glad things are looking up (mostly)!

Lian said...

The new one is as good as the old!

Glad things are looking up for you.

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

I recognize that sweatshirt from your videos, and so glad you were able to find a nice replacement,you are so clever, and how cool is that!!!