Friday, December 11, 2009

Tomorrow


(Stephaine took the picture)


It looks like I'm going to the Show and Go. The weather will be in the low 40's and partly cloudy. And Im lucky because my husband is coming with me. My cost? We stop by some bicycle shop that has some good deals. Works for me. Lets all keep our fingers crossed that enough people show up that it feels like a trial and she GETS ON THE TABLE.

Sunday isn't looking good. Charleston will be warm in the 60's but rain. I wont run her in the rain so I guess I'm not doing that show. So instead , Meagan is having a Snooker class that I will go to. Maybe this time I will get it.

Next weekend is looking like a big USDAA trail. Its an indoor trial but they have decided to open a 3rd ring. That ring will have to be outside. I think only one of my runs is outside each day. But its sorta starting to freak me out. Ive only done one other USDAA trail and that was a year ago. I hope I can handle all these rings and classes I entered. Hopefully I don't miss my runs.

I ordered my rubber slats for my a-frame. I guess I know what Ill be doing for Christmas break. Then working on reteaching her coming down the a-frame to get better footwork.

5 comments:

Marie said...

I hope all goes well at the Show and Go tomorrow!

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

We will be thinking wonderful table thoughts for you, hopefully you have a great show and go and get in a lot of great training!!!! Have a good time!!!!

Sara said...

Hope Miley gets on the table today!

Good luck with the snooker class...I got it the second time around, maybe you will too.

Love the photo Stephanie took :)

Chris and Ricky said...

Good luck at the show n go! I know Miley will get on the table! We're looking forward to hearing all about it when you get home!

Dawn said...

Can't wait to hear how it goes. TABLE Miley! TABLE!!