Monday, January 19, 2009

Snow day!!!

(I don't know why, but about a year ago Mickey started sticking his tongue out a lot when just sitting around. I thought he looked cute today)





I know all you people in the north are laughing but we have a snow day for tomorrow. We are expecting a dusting to 1 inch of snow. I still cant believe they closed schools. Now we wont get any snow because they are to prepared. O well, I'm not in charge so Ill just gladly accept the day . Also my class tonight was canceled because of the bad weather coming. Now in North Carolina they probably will get snow. My daughter came home tonight from Tenn. and it was snowing all the way through the mountains of Tenn and NC. It stopped when they got to South Carolina. At least they got home safe.





Right now my yard is just mud. Lots of mud. I'm probably going to have to put down sand and then fix it when the weather warms up.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Enjoy your "snow" day! LOL! Too bad about the class though. I know the dog(s?) would have enjoyed expending some energy there!

I guess I'd rather have snow than mud. I guess...but green grass would be the best! We are SOOO far away from grass here...

onecollie said...

oh my !!! that is just too funny!!!
us crazy Canadians still drive around during full out blizzards!!
I find it so fasinating what people in different parts of the world get accustomed to, don't you?!

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

OOOH nooo I feel for you with the mudd, looks like the dogs are enjoying it though!

Sara said...

Ugh - mud! One good thing about snow - no mud (until it melts)

That is hysterical that they closed school before the snow even arrived! Wimps! Enjoy your day!

Chris and Ricky said...

Did it snow? When our snow melts we're going to have a muddy mess too!

Thanks for the trial advice you left on my blog - we really appreciate it! If you think of anything else, please let us know!

Enjoy your day off!