Monday, January 12, 2009

More action shots








Miley was in rare form today. My daughter wanted to take some action pictures. So I had Miley run some agility sequences. She was wild! Running like crazy. Didn't stop on the dog walk contact 3 times. I had to finally put a target down to get her to stop. Then just running any course she wanted and running behind me. Silly dog. I think it was just to much for her today being in the cage. She took full advantage of being out. I'm sure she was thinking "WooHoo I'm free."


3 comments:

Lian said...

She is wild and pretty! Love those action shots!

Sara said...

Great shots! Smiley Miley as usual.

I can relate to that running crazy and wild. Oreo gets like that when I come home from work too. It is like you popped the cork off a champagne bottle.

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Huroo! Great piccures!