Friday, January 9, 2009

Is my dog confused?

So does my dog think I'm saying bark and not back? Just kidding, she doing this because I practice "back" with Guiness and she is jealous and barks. So now this is what is happening when I say the word "back". I haven't been doing much training. My job now last 30 minutes longer and I just can seem to get my act together enough to work the dogs and go for walks before it gets dark. Hopefully Ill do better next week. I did start the 2 x2 training. I will go to 4 poles tomorrow and I will hopefully have some video to post.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too cute, my sheltie Chloe will do that type of thing too

Anonymous said...

Yep, we understand. The winter months can be pretty tough. Our training got a bit neglected as well because Mom always wanted to go walkies and come back before it got dark. Don't worry - us Shelties are smart guys and we'll make up for it in the summer!

Sara said...

Going back to work, really makes it hard to fit everything in, doesn't it? An extra 30 minutes, can be a lot of time!

I'm looking forward to seeing how all this 2x2 thing works.

Chris and Ricky said...

HaHa, that's too funny! Does she back up if you say bark?

Looking forward to video of 2x2 weaves so we can see how it's going!

Dawn said...

Notice how Mikey holds his ground and just looks at her as if to say..."What's the matter with you!!" A new job is pretty tough all by itself, not to mention more time away from home. So don't kick yourself. You'll get adjusted and it will all work. Hope the new job is good!

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

BOL! She sure is excited!