Wednesday, January 7, 2009

An apology

So my daughter said to me last night, after watching my video and then I showed her Sara's video, "Wasn't she mad that you copied her?" I kinda laughed and said, "Luckily we aren't in high school anymore." But it got me thinking. I hope I never post anything that offends anyone. If I ever do anything, like copying your blog stuff, I'm sorry. I tried to explain to Stephanie that copying is a form of flattery. It shows you like what they did. We copy dog trainers because we like the way they handle their dogs. We copy house designs and interior designs because we like it. It looks good. So this is my apology if I have ever, or if I ever do offend you by copying something you did. Thanks, Diana

6 comments:

Sara said...

No apology necessary on this end!

I loved it! I am sooooooo glad I never have to relive high school.

Chris and Ricky said...

Gosh I think part of the reason to blog is to share and learn and even imitate things we see others doing so we don't all have to be in a vacuum out in the world making all the same mistakes or wondering about the same things - it's incredibly comforting to know others struggle with the same problems or have overcome similar issues!

Lian said...

Ricky is right. I enjoy blogging because we can share what we learned and to learn from others.

Dawn said...

I don't think it's a problem, you gave credit to Sara, and in the world of libraries, as long as credit is given to the "copyright holder" all things are good!

Anonymous said...

We agree with all the others. It's all about sharing and learning and the love for our dogs. If you see something you like on our blog, grab it and own it :)

Hugs, Josh and Jess

Life With Dogs said...

Sharing is good!