Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ive been tagged

Ive been tagged by Dawn to come up with 5 things that Miley likes or dislikes with the letter "M". This is sad but this very hard for me to do.

1. Mickey. Miley loves to play with Mickey. And if he wont play, she slaps him on the head until he gets mad and chases her.

2. Mutts. She hates other dogs. If another dog comes up to her at class , she growls at them.

3. Mittens. She loves to grab my mittens off the table.

4. Morning. She likes to wake everyone up very early.

5. Mouth. She loves to bark, eat, tug and fetch balls with her mouth.


I'm tagging Julie , only if you want to play, with the letter "I".

( I know I didn't play last time when you tagged me but I just couldn't think of who my dogs reminded me of, it hurt my brain).

4 comments:

Chris and Ricky said...

I thought your "M" words were good!

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

LOL, that is cute!

Sara said...

Don't feel bad, I looked in a dictionary to get ideas for my "O" words, after I got my first 2 words. It was a hard game!

Dawn said...

Yep it was hard....but these are great! :)