Sunday, January 11, 2009

2x2 weaves to 4 poles

I start out with just 2 poles and then progress to 4 poles. When I try to leave all the poles on a rotation she gets confused and tries this weird type of weaving trying to get around the poles instead of going through the middle. I think if she didn't know how to weave, that wouldn't be an issue. So I still put the first set on an 2 and 8 o'clock angle but lined the next two poles up. The video is what I have right now. I need to work the arc more and go further down the line. I also have more success if I always start with 2 poles and reward a few times then add poles. It funny , you feel like you are throwing the toy well until you watch your video. Where was I trying to throw to? Ha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, I know the feeling about throwing, harder then it looks, LOL. Miley looks like she is having a lot of fun, she looks good

Sara said...

Ya know, I had watched other people's videos of this method, and I really didn't get the point.

Now I do. It must have been their camera angle. I think I might try it out. (When the snow melts....)

Anonymous said...

We've started with 2x2 poles set up in our garage out of the weather while we wait for the DVD to arrive. Wish us luck!