Friday, May 14, 2010

Sorry , just a-frame stuff

">

Here is some more a-frame stuff. I practiced with the box part on and part off the a-frame today and yesterday. That she got easily. Once I put the box on the a-frame you will see she had a couple of problems on the first few hits. There are also 2misses later on. Not complete misses but one foot wasnt in the box. I didnt notice it until I watched the video.
Tomorrow Im going to help out with an agility demo in Charlotte. Im also going to have Miley have another chiro adjustment. Nothing is wrong but the chiro thought she should see Miley again this week. Its been hot as heck lately. In the 90's and humid. Ugh! Ive been trying to take the dogs for a walk in the late evening. They act like its a death march. I hose the dogs down at the front of the park. Im sure people think Im mean because Guiness acts like such a big baby. Miley doesnt like it but at least she tolerates it. So tonight I just bagged the whole idea of a walk.

4 comments:

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

walks in that weather do not sound appealing, I know we have it coming really soon, it was hot and muggy today but cooled off by the evening, but it wont soon....
Aframe is coming along..

Sara said...

I love seeing all the steps involved in training this method. I think a lot of people are skipping steps....

90 is HOT. It was in the 70's here yesterday, and I was feeling grumpy when I was in the sun. LOL.

Chris and Ricky said...

I won't even look at agility equipment when it's hot let alone DO any agility! So at least Miley is still ready to train in the heat! But I don't blame you for bagging the walk - 90 + humidity is too much!

Lian said...

I will pass out in the 90 degree! I don't do hot water and unfortunately I think I pass that to my dogs!

Miley's A Frame look good. I can't wait to see how she performs in the ring.