Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Stephanie made this collage for me for mothers day. It turned out cute.
(you will have to click on the photo to see the whole thing) Yesterday we spent lots of time in the car. We drove up to Charlotte to get Miley adjustment. Then my son wanted to go to Borders bookstore. He had some gift cards and there is no Borders in Columbia. So that worked nicely because it was the next exit from the Chiropractors house. Then my husband won a gift car at the triathlon to a bike store that was in Charlotte. So we went to that store too. So all in all 6 hours in the car. Ugh! But well worth it since today I can touch Miley's back and she doesnt flick around and look at me. O, yea her back was out and she also adjusted one of her ribs.

8 comments:

Chris and Ricky said...

I love the collage of Miley! Stephanie did a great job and picked some awesome photos!

Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!

Sara said...

Great present from Stephanie! Happy Mother's Day Diana!

I'm glad Miley is feeling better.

Dawn said...

Stephanie did a wonderful job with the collage! Have a great Mother's Day Diana! Enjoy it with your family!

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

I love the collage. Amazing how an adjustment can help, some days I am so suprised at how much difference it makes with Breeze. Look at those red feet Miley has from the dirt!
Hope you have a great moms day Diana!

Amy / Layla the Malamute said...

That's a beautiful collage! That's nicer than some of the one's I've seen from the photographers.

Sounds like a looong time in the car, but I bet she's happy about her back. When I was at physical therapy this week, I asked the therapist to crack my lower back for me. I can't do it on my own (I've tried everything) and it's been needing to be cracked for WEEKS. After he did it, it was the best feeling. I'd have driven 12 hours for it, so I'm sure she's very grateful!

Lian said...

WOW! Lovely collection of Miley's photos. Happy Mothers Day!

Unknown said...

That's a beautiful present. Miley looks gorgeous doing agility as usual!

Happy Mother's Day to you too :)

Marie said...

Love the collage that your daughter made for you. She did a great job! Also nice that Miley's adjustment went well and that she's feeling better. :-)