Friday, May 28, 2010

Just to hot!

It was just to hot yesterday. I was grilling chicken on the grill and the dogs didnt even follow me out of the house on to the deck. Miley just watched through the glass door. LOL. So I took them to the lake.

Poor Miley being made to swim.






And this is what she thinks of it, look at that face.





Now Guiness, who hates water, is happy. Why? Because there were waves. This gets him very excited and he forgets he hates water. LOL
( I think some of the pictures are in the wrong order, sorry)
























"Look what she did to my hair!"


Guinn still looks happy. Miley, not so much.



http://sharing.theflip.com/session/c4151574c4b8ed1bbe914c3b2f705cc5/video/13928578

The clip is from that agility demo we participated in a couple of weeks ago. The music was what was playing by the DJ. Sorry I couldnt link it , so you will have to copy and paste if you want to see it. It only last about 15-20 seconds.






























10 comments:

Sara said...

After the underwater treadmill treatments, I doubt I'll ever get Oreo in water again. Miley is giving you the evil eye! LOL.

Great video! What a show you put on for the crowd!

Chris and Ricky said...

Guiness did look really happy about the waves! Doesn't Miley realize she is so much cooler after swimming? She sure looked mad!

The video was fun - why did Miley follow all your cues and not circle or anything - she did so well - she even calmly looks at you like she is saying "where to next mom?" - she must realize it's a demo and not a trial! LOL!

LauraK said...

What a beautiful place you have to take the dogs swimming! Summer is just beginning here, I think the hottest it's been so far is 70- it's amazing how different our climates are :) Great video!

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

I couldnt get to the video ;-(, not sure what I did wrong...But those are some fun pictures, that would be the place to be if it was hot. You have some of the most beautiful places for hiking, swimming, etc...Weird we have not got the really hot weather yet, it is waiting for our outdoor trials ;-)

AC said...

Your lake looks gorgeous! I'm going to have to makes some trips to water this summer. Kona is into waves, like Guiness, but she's never swam before...perhaps a summer project ;)

Mama Dash said...

What a smile! Guinness looks really happy! Miley, not so much. (Dash shares her aversion to water unless thrown in.)

Unknown said...

It's so lucky that there is a lake for Miley and Guiness to swim. Well, I've to admit that Guiness is happier than Miley though : )

Dawn said...

Hmmm...this makes me realize (again) that I've never even seen Katie wet! She goes to the groomer and comes home all puffy and pretty. I wonder if she'd be interested in waves? Or swimming? Somehow I think not about the swimming, but moving waves, now THAT would be interesting!

Miley looks beautiful in the demo! Such a team!

Stephanie said...

AWWW momma those pictures are soo cute!!! love you and miss you

Marie said...

I'm jealous of your lake. The one that's close to my parent's place is pretty slimy.

Miley looks like she thinks about as much of the water as Dare does. She's more than happy to just stand at the shore and watch the other dogs get wet. LOL