Sunday, May 23, 2010

Miley turns 3 yr. old




Today is Miley's birthday! We went for a long hike in the Forest. We didnt see any snakes. WhooHoo!
This afternoon we had a class and a lesson with Meagan. I dont really want to get into everything but my head wasnt in the right place. I didnt handle her very well. Poor Miley. She just started doing her own thing because her handler wasnt being helpful. Meagan helped me with the box a-frame stuff. Again I skipped a step. I needed to keep the a-frame lower and back chain it all the way to full running then increase the height. Miley has such a hard time staying on a-frames that arent rubberized. I sure wish that they had made that change in the akc then some of the other changes.
Time to finish up the LM VOD. Im almost done.

14 comments:

Blue said...

Happy Birthday Miley!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Miley!!!!!!

LauraK said...

Happy Birthday Miley :) Such a beautiful little lady!

Marie said...

That is so weird. Today Dare is a year old. I didn't realize that they shared the same birthdate, (well two years apart). But still...How fun!

Lian said...

Happy Birthday Miley!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Miley!

Sara said...

Happy Birthday to the grogeous Miley!

I'm in love with the rubber coating. I can't wait until our agility school gets it on all their equipment. I'll feel much more confident that my dog won't slip and fall.

Chris and Ricky said...

Happy Birthday Miley!!!

Jules said...

Happy Birthday, Miley!! I can't believe she is 3.

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL MILEY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! I love that first picture of her, she is such a sweet, beautiful little girl, you are very lucky to have such a cool girl so full of spunk!
Sorry to say but glad I am not the only one that ends up skipping steps even when I do not mean to, LOL, glad you have figured out where you need to go back too, sure it is going to be all gorgeous very soon.

Morganne said...

What a beautiful 3-year old girly!

onecollie said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Miley!

Dawn said...

Happy birthday beautiful girl!

Jordan's K9s said...

Happy Birthday Miley.