Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Running a-frame work

">

OMG you wouldn't believe how long it took for us to get this. She was great on the ground work but as soon as I added the a-frame she couldnt do it. Sorry all that junk is on the ground but I was trying a different things to help her understand. I think we were at it for one hour, but not constantly. A lot of time was me moving the a-frame to different heights. Meagan wanted me to do it on a flat on the ground a-frame but my a-frame can go completely flat. It has this bar that runs down the middle so I tried to put some stuff under the apex to make is slightly elevated. That didnt work. I finally got the chains hooked at the lowest point I could. She still wasnt getting the bounce across thur the box. She either walked down the side or went into a two on /two off. I really dont remember what made her finally get it. I do know I had to put the second jump a little further down pass the apex to get a one hit into the box. She isnt running really fast but I think its because she is thinking about what she is doing. I hope she doesnt throw up from all the treats.

3 comments:

Lian said...

Miley is looking great on the running A Frame. Can I please send Saturn over so you can teach him to run the A Frame? I am really struggle with him!

Sara said...

Wow, that's awesome. Great job.

Chris and Ricky said...

You are so dedicated! Maybe it took awhile but Miley looks great in the video clip! She's really getting it!