Saturday, October 3, 2009

Turf Wars

Last night we had turf wars in our room. The dogs barked and growled alot last night. I'm not sure what the problem was. Mickey sometimes growls when he is worried someone or some dog is going to step or roll over on him. But everyone seemed in on the chaos. My husband said Guiness was sleeping on the ottoman,which is usually Miley's spot. So Miley kept getting on the bed and stepping on my husband which probably caused Mickey to start growling and then Miley barking. Ugh! I finally kicked Micky out of the bed. It was quiet after that.
Today I took the dogs for a nice walk at the park. It was cool outside and the park was quiet. Nice and peaceful. Then a little later I took Miley to the field to practice. We had a very nice practice. She got all her weave entries except one and of course my shoulder were not facing the correct way. We then practice small sequences with front and rear crosses. I tried running with out using my arms. I think my arm flinging causes my shoulders to turn , which then leads to other problems. Mostly this was successful.
After that, Stephanie and I drove up past Charlotte to Concord, North Carolina. She wanted to go up to that big mall to look for a homecoming dress. Its very hard to go shopping with Stephanie, well more like torturous. But she actually did better than I excepted and found a cute little ( little being the operative word here) dress. Hey I have to pick my battles. It was a long day but I'm finally done with everything. I hope I can do nothing tomorrow, I want to be lazy for a day.

2 comments:

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

Glad the shopping went well, even if it was just a little dress, LOL. How weird that everyone was on edge, makes you wonder what brings that on or if it was just that everyone had changed places?

Dawn said...

I think the moon was full the last couple of nights...maybe that's what got all the dogs up in arms!