Friday, October 30, 2009

Fall Walk

I took the dogs for a 4 mile hike at the park. It was kind a cloudy until we were almost back. So the fall foliage didn't turn out as nice as it was seen with the eye.





Photobucket">

Photobucket">

Photobucket">
I thought the holes in this tree made of an interesting picture.



Photobucket">
This tree I just think is cool.

Photobucket">
I like the blackness of the trees in this picture.

Photobucket">
I wish this picture turned out better. They look like they arent happy. They are probably thinking, "How many times do we have to do this?". Lol

I didnt mean to sound so negitive in my last post about Miley's lesson. She looked really good on lots of things. She had great contacts, teeter ,table and until the Master course weave poles.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Great photos! Your dogs can go for FOUR MILE walks? Katie wimps out after about a mile! Was the last picture taken at the end of the four miles? Then they're just thinking, "Can I get in the car please Mom!?" I think they're both beautiful dogs and it's a great picture!

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

OOOH I miss living where there are changing colors of the trees....My daughter is sitting here looking at the pictures and the minute the picture of the tree came up she said COOL TREE, that is a neat tree and a neat picture. Sounds like a great class in your last post, I just know what you mean it would be nice to have a lot more time/days/resources to work everything we would like to work ....or at least that is how I feel

Lian said...

Lovely photos! I like autumn. I think the colour of the fallen leaves are beautiful!

Chris and Ricky said...

I love the pictures! Fall is a beautiful time of year until the leaves come down! Mom raked up 9 bags of leaves yesterday and that is just scratching the surface!

Miley and Guiness just look like me in every photo I am ever in! Even if they aren't smiling, they are still cute!