Sunday, October 11, 2009

CDTC Day 2

Today was the second day of the trial. I was so tired while driving up to Charolette that I thought about turning around and going home. But I didnt. My first run was Open JWW. Miley was awesome! Took 1st place and Qed in 22 seconds. WHooHoo. Ive uploaded the video to YouTube but the first time is was blurry. Not sure why. I did everything the way I always have done. Not sure if it will still be blurry on the second try. So if it is blurry, sorry.

">

Next we ran Open standard. I don't have any video because I couldn't find anyone to tape me. We had a great run. No crazy jumping on and off the table. She ran the whole course without any circling or taking obstacles she wasn't suppose to. I did pull her off a jump when I rear crossed and when she got on the table, I thought if I moved to get into position for the next jump, she might break. So when I released her, I was facing the jump but not toward the weaves. She took the jump but was wide and really had to pull in to get the weaves. So she went in on the right instead of the left. Oops my fault. But she was ok and finished nicely.

I probably should have left then. It was only 11am. But I stayed for open Fast. It was a crazy run. She scooted up from her start line, all the way up to the first jump. Uhg!! But she popped over and didn't knock the bar when I released her. We couldn't get the send bonus. It looks like there is room to run after the tunnel but there wasn't. I just couldn't get her to have forward momentum. So she got a little crazy after that. I should have stepped over the line and helped. I don't know what I was thinking. But I got her back and finished nicely.



10 comments:

Theda said...

Wow, pretty cool!

manymuddypaws said...

nice job on that jumpers course!!!

ffluffy said...

WHAT A GORGEOUS RUN, that was beautiful! Miley is so cute on the start line, LOL. Bet you are glad you did not turn around and go home, do you have tomorrow off for Columbus day when you can rest?

Lian said...

WOW! That jumping was really awesome!! Well done you two!

Sara said...

Wow, that was awesome! You had to run so fast yourself! I don't think anyone is ever going to be able to beat you two, when you are having a clean run.

Congrats on a great weekend!

Hope you can get some rest today.

Chris and Ricky said...

Terrific jumpers run!! Wow - 22 seconds is ridiculously fast! Awesome job! Good thing you didn't turn around and go home. :)

OBay Shelties said...

:-) Sweet!

Morganne said...

That was beauty in motion! You two were so in-sync. It's such a great feeling when that happens.

What was Miley's YPS?

Diana said...

Morganne , Miley's YPS was 5.69

Dawn P said...

Yay, way to go! You guys look amazing.