Sunday, October 18, 2009

Miley did it.

Miley "Q"ed her JWW run. WhooHoo! So she now has her Open Jumpers title. Now we can start playing with the big dogs.
">

Next was Standard. She was again awesome. There were 3 tunnel discrimination's. She got the first 2 but the third one I was to far behind and she took the wrong one. Oops! She also missed a jump coming out of the tunnel the first time. Because of the camera angle I cant tell what I did to cause that. I think I should have been on the other side of the jump before the teeter. But it was still a great run.

">

After that my legs were starting to hurt.But over all I felt much better today. I didn't stay for Fast. I didn't want to mess up what great runs we had. So we were done by 10am and got to walk the dog on the beach. It was pretty cold this morning, 47degrees. But once the sun came out, it didnt feel bad at all. Ill post some beach pictures tomorrow.

12 comments:

Lian said...

WOW! Congratulations! Miley is awesome, as always! Well done!!

Chris and Ricky said...

WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations on your open title! We got into Ex A on the same weekend! I am so happy for you and Miley! Those runs were awesome! The JWW run was so smooth and fast and amazing! Terrific weaves! And the STD run was really good too! Great contacts, table and weaves! Way to go!!!!!!

Jules said...

Congratulations on a successful weekend and your new title!

Sara said...

I'm so happy for you! Congrats on getting out of open. Jeff watched your jumpers run and said, "How does that dog know where to go? Is she telling the dog where to go?" He was very impressed.

I am in awe as usual.

Your contacts, weaves and table were awesome!

Wish I had been there to cheer in person.

manymuddypaws said...

congrats! that was a great jumpers run!

Nicki said...

Way to go! Welcome to Excellent!

Dawn said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting! She is such a wonderful dog! I bet you are both flying high! Looking forward to the beach pictures as well! Now go get some rest! :)

Morganne said...

Wow! Beautiful jumpers run! And Standard was very nice. Good contacts, weaves, and table. Hope you guys had fun at the beach!

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

WOW, CONGRATS on the Title and that was an awesome run, very nicely done!

Kim said...

Great run!!! Congrats!

Dawn P said...

Yay! Great accomplishment.

Marie said...

Congratulations on Miley's new title. It was a beautiful run to watch!