Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Rash

Some how Ive gotten into something that has caused a terrible rash on my body. I started itching Friday night but didn't think much about it. Saturday morning I woke up and my legs were itching. I finally looked at it. I had what looked like a bunch of bug bites all over my right thigh and a few on my left leg. It looked like I got bitten by fire ants. But I would have remembered that. Weird. It has spread and now on my ankles and both hips and a few on my stomach. Only one on one arm. I don't know where I got this from. Yesterday I wash my bed stuff, although my husband doesn't have a rash. Today I washed the dogs and some more blankets and towels. These are nasty red bumps that then become pustules and break open. The itching isn't crazy but slightly annoying. Today I went to the doctor to make sure it wasn't anything, which I didn't think it was. Of course I could have saved myself the trip because she thought it was just a contact rash. I just have to wait it out.

I did manage to work Miley a little tonight before the rain started. She did well on the weaves except twice she didn't get in. I do think if I'm behind her she gets in and if I'm ahead ( on certain types of sequences) she wont. When I watch the video from the other day , I noticed she is really looking at my feet or lower legs. I had the video camera down at the dogs height. It gave me a good view point. I always think she watching my upper body but I guess because she is little,its easier to see the legs and feet. I'm going to have to try and remember that when working her. Also when she is running fast, I have to make a more noticeable body movement if she has some distance from me , or she doesn't see what I'm doing. I wanted to go to the field today but I didn't make it. Hopefully I will get there this week.

I hit a button to fast and this got posted before I could check the spelling. I did get back in and fix it. I hope it didnt get to many people with all the spelling errors. Also, Guiness's foot is healed. At least it looks healed.

6 comments:

Sara said...

Just as Guiness gets better, now you have a rash! I wonder what caused it...hope it heals up quick.

Chris and Ricky said...

Hope your rash goes away quickly! Sounds uncomfortable!

That's a good thought about Miley being little and watching your feet and legs more than your upper body - I'm going to tell mom about that and see if she can remember it.

bordergirlsmom Kathy said...

That rash sounds really irritating, I hope it clears up soon or you can figure out what did that. I know my Chloe really watches my feet, and I sometimes have trouble when I run her because now that I am getting used to the border collies who look at my shoulders and upper body more, I forget when I am running Chloe the sheltie that she is all about what my feet are doing, LOL.

Dawn said...

The rash sounds terrible!!! I hope you can get rid of it soon!

That's so interesting about Miley watching your feet. I have noticed that Katie is ALWAYS watching me feet. I thought she just had a foot fetish, but I realize now that she's figuring out which direction I'm going to be going. She's so smart, I can barely keep up with her.

Jules said...

Yikes! I hope it clears up soon.

Lian said...

Hope you are feeling better from the rash. This rashes are irritating!