Monday, August 10, 2009

The new carpet



The new carpet is in !!! It looks great. Now to put all the stuff back. My nice daughter emptied the china cabinet and curio cabinet, but put it all upstairs. So now we have to bring it all down. Hopefully we will get it done by tonight.

I got home from the seminar last night. I'm exhausted. It was a lot of running and I'm sure Miley had a hard work out. Lots of dogwalks, a-frames and weaves. At the end I didn't have her do the a-frame anymore and had her jump a lower jump height. I will blog more about the seminar later.

I got home last night and Guiness was still limping on his right front paw. It looked swollen to me. Also Mickey is coughing. He coughed so much last night we couldn't sleep. He ate this morning, no problem and doesn't appear sick. I took him and Guiness to the vet this morning. They thought Mickey just has some irritate to his throat and gave me some cough medication. So far it hasn't made a difference. Guiness they gave me an anti-inflammatory for his foot. If both dogs don't get better bring them back. Then they will get a chest x-ray on Mickey and a foot x-ray on Guiness. O,yea one of the ferrets has a spot on its chest. All the hair is gone. It looks like a mass cell tumor to me ( not that I'm a vet). So I have to find a vet that sees ferrets.

7 comments:

onecollie said...

oh my goodness...if it wasn't for bad luck , you'd have no luck at all! LOL!!
hope everyone feels better soon...
the carpet looks great, especially compared to mine, which is orange!!
not my choice, was here when we moved in, yucky! but hides dirt!

Sara said...

Your carpet looks great! So fresh and clean - bet its nice and squishy too.

Hope all your pets are feeling better soon. Poor babies, and poor you, not getting much needed sleep.

Nicki said...

Looks great. Hope everyone is well soon!

Chris and Ricky said...

Your new carpet looks great! Sure hope Guiness, Mickey and the ferret feel better soon!!!!

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

wow, your house looks great, it must feel great to have nice, fresh, new carpet. Boy, doesnt it seem like vet things come in big spurts, hope everyone gets better really soon....

Dawn said...

The carpet is beautiful! Maybe all the pets got sick because they missed you! LOL! I hope they all feel better soon and that you don't have to take them ALL back in again! And that you find a ferret vet!!!

Elnora said...

Wow!! It looks really fantastic... Your living room and dining room area of home is looking gorgeous!!