Friday, August 7, 2009

Benadryl all around

Stephanie woke up yesterday with her face all swollen and red. She had started a new acne product, "Clean and Clear". So yesterday I gave her benadryl every 6 hours and she seemed better last night. But this morning she looked terrible, worse than yesterday. I took her to the doctor and they gave her some prednisone. Now Miley is having the same , sorta , problem. When I got back from the doctor, I sat on the couch and she kept trying to put her face in the blanket. Unusual for her. Then a little while later I notice her muzzle was bumpy , pink and hair sticking on end. So I gave her 1/2 a benadryl. She isn't happy yet. Pacing and keeps shaking her head. If the benadryl doesnt help by 3:30, I'm going to take her to the vet. So see, benadryl all around. Lol

5 comments:

Sara said...

Poor kids. Hope your girls are feeling better soon.

Lian said...

Poor Stephanie and poor Miley. Hope they are all well!!

Chris and Ricky said...

Oh that's terrible! Hope they both feel much better soon!

Dawn said...

Awwww mannnn!

Jules said...

Yikes! I hope everyone feels better soon.