Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pick me up

This is what Roxy does when I sit at the computer. And it makes you want to pick her up. But then what happens? Miley will come over to check things out and then Roxy starts thinking she is the "special one". Roxy starts growling and then Miley starts barking and I have to put Roxy down before a fight ensues. So Ive told Roxy ( not that she understands me) that I cant pick her up at the computer any more because of her behavior. Chihuahuas very quickly think they are the king of the castle. Any extra special attention and they think they are king or queen. I think that is why the get that ankle biter wrap. But they are small and it so easy to pick them up and carry them places. You just have to remember you wouldn't carry your other dogs around huh?
Well we didn't get the fence problem fixed. Every time my husband threw a shovel of dirt in the hole the dog next door dug it out. So then my husband put some brick in the hole and Miley decided to start digging another hole. So the solution we came up with was to put bricks in part of the hole. That way they could still have contact but Roxy cant get under the fence.
This morning Miley decided that she was going on her morning walk no matter what. She doesn't understand what the problem is but no one has been doing their job. She wasn't going to let me out the door with out her. She proceeded to bang against the gate and bark to let me know that she was ready to go. So when she calmed down a bit we went.

My daughter slept all night so maybe things are looking up.

No comments: