Wednesday, November 26, 2008

By george I think she got it!




I took Miley to the practice field today. We had a great practice. She only chased car twice. Twice probably sounds bad to you, but there were lots of cars. So I felt good about it. I have to catch her early because once she off for the chase I cant call her off.
She ran a great practice. She even made this weave pole entrance. (picture above) She came out of the tunnel ( coming at you ) and had to get into the poles closest to you. she made it in both times I ran that sequence. And we did some contact training. She does well getting into the 2o/2o when not running the whole dogwalk. But when I would have her run the whole thing she would get to the bottom and stop just before doing a 2o/2o. Then I would say touch again and she would go into a 2o/2o. So I didn't reward that. Then after not rewarding that I ran her across the whole dogwalk. She ran full out and then went into a perfect 2o/2o. Yea, big party!!!! And I didn't do the dogwalk again. I also was able to reward with food and toys during practice. Yea, me!!


3 comments:

Sara said...

Yea!

That is a hard entry on the weave poles. I'm very impressed!

Dawn said...

Great job!

Chris and Ricky said...

Hurray!!! Glad you had such a great practice!

Happy Thanksgiving!