Sunday, March 15, 2009

20th Anniversity










Today is my husband and I 20th Anniversary. So I posted some pictures from when we got married. I couldn't get them to scan in right so I just took pictures of the pictures with my camera. We went to the justice of the peace with a few friends and family. Then we all went out for a nice dinner. Our honeymoon was in Cancun. Its hard to believe its been 20 years. My poor husband has aged but I look exactly the same. LOL Just kidding.
Love is: Your husband spending over 2 hours on a Saturday night fixing your computer. You some how deleted the audio device on your computer. Your husband tries to fix it then has to go to a HP chat room to get technical support. After emailing you 2 audio devices, it works again. That's love. I'm the luckiest person in the world.






10 comments:

Brittany said...

Happy Anniversary! My hubby and I went to Cancun on our honeymoon too and loved it! Your dress is really pretty! I hope you have many wonderful years ahead!

Cool Design Shelties said...

Congratulations with the 20th Anniversary :o) Hope you and your husband have a pleasant day :o)

//Bente

Sara said...

Happy 20th! That's a big number!

Technical support always makes me feel like I need to join a support group. It is the worst! Your husband must be a great guy!

Dawn said...

Awww...that is so sweet! (The computer fixing as well as the twenty years!) You both looked so young! Pretty dress, love the curls too! Happy Anniversary!

Nicki said...

congrats! that's awesome

Lian said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you two have a fantastic time!

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

AWWWW, how sweet of your husband. CONGRATS!!!! 20 years! That is awesome. Do you have big plans to celebrate? You guys look so cute in your wedding photos!

onecollie said...

Happy Anniversary!
LOVE the portrait above!!

Jules said...

Happy anniversary!

Love the new blog header. Is that your daughter's work?

Chris and Ricky said...

Happy Anniversary! Congratulations! Thanks for sharing the photos!