Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Teeter , Ugh!!!!!!!

So Miley wont get on my teeter at home at all. She just runs by. Great. I guess I'm going to put it back on the adjustable base and lower it all the way down again. I'm thinking that I will never put her on that teeter at the training field again. Well, she didn't get on it on Monday but we worked on banging and treating. And just doing that has caused problems. On a positive, she is running through the stick in the ground weave poles without any hesitation. So that is good. I'm not sure what is going on with her. Things she did well, she is now hesitant on. I didn't practice the dogwalk yesterday but Ive notice the last few days she is stopping and looking at me on the straight plank like she is unsure what I want her to do. I don't think Ive change anything I'm doing but obviously something is amidst. And last but not least she just kept running her own course yesterday. I couldn't get her to do rear cross . I read an article in the new issue of "Dog Sports" and it talked about rear crosses. I thought that my using my arm over the jump was causing her to drop the bar on Monday. So I didn't use an arm at all. Maybe that was the problem. I don't know. Yesterday was all very weird. Nothing was working. So we just stopped.

No comments: