Sunday, May 4, 2008

running contacts

So here is video of Miley doing her running contacts with the board at 2 feet off the ground. I know she misses her entry coming back. I'm not sure why. I had run this sequence right before this video and tape it but you couldn't see the bottom of the board. But on the first session she made the entry every time. So maybe she was getting tired.

No class this weekend because the instructor was sick. So we went to the practice field and she did great. She read the pinwheel without a problem. I did front crosses and rear crosses without any problems. We practice with the hit-it board. They only negative was she didn't get right in the chute a couple of times. She went in and then turned around. We haven't done any chute practice in a while , so maybe that was it. She also wouldn't get on the teeter. I had even put the table under the end. The teeter is all metal and very light. Something about that teeter she doesn't like. I'm not sure what to do about that. The best thing was I was able to call her off chasing after cars every time except once. I think about 10 cars came by. Yea!!

No comments: