Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Silly things Ive done this week


I thought this picture went along with silly things.
When I was running Miley, I was trying to get her to turn left and not go straight into the tunnel by doing a rear cross. I kept saying "right" to give her more info while she was ahead of me. But she was really suppose to go "left". Needless to say she went straight into the tunnel. The next silly thing was, I pulled all the agility equipment off the lawn so my son could mow the lawn. I also wanted to water. I put the stick in the ground weave poles back into the ground. I ran Miley several times and she did well. Something didn't seem right to me but I thought I was just being to critical. This morning I woke up at 4:45am and realized I put the first and last pole slanted to the right instead of the left. Which caused her to enter the weaves incorrectly repeatly. Silly me!

2 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

we all have those moments!!! :o) you're not alone!

Johann The Dog said...

Yep, you are not alone! Mum's been kind of spacey running me lately...guess we'll see how she does this coming weekend.