Monday, August 30, 2010

New Park

I went to this new park yesterday. I needed to something to occupy my mind instead of obsessing over Miley's gate. This is a really small park and lots of people go there to take their kids pictures for prom. It has a really pretty pond with a fountain in the middle. Here is the bad part, "No pets allowed". Ugh. That made me so mad. Im not usually a rule breaker. But.... So I just went to the pond, set my dogs up and took the pictures quickly. I kept them close to me when walking and had my camera out so hopefully they would know Im just taking pictures. I didnt let my dogs use the bathroom at all. Oh yea, the park is right next to the police station. No one said anything to me. The header picture is from there too. Guiness didnt like getting to close to the pond when he could hear the water so thats why there are more pictures of Miley.

















12 comments:

Sara said...

Everything is so lush and tropical! Gorgeous photos.

You are such the rebel! Good for you!

Chris and Ricky said...

Fabulous photos of gorgeous dogs at a fantastic place!

Unknown said...

A good thing you broke the rule and went to the park anyway.
Those are such beautiful pictures!!!! Each of them can be a header pic :) And I love your new header pic. It's absolutely gorgeous!!
Miley and Guiness really know how to pose together :)

LauraK said...

pfff no pets- who made up that rule? Obviously someone who hasn't had the joy of owning dogs.

Beautiful pictures, and I agree with Sara- so tropical!

Dawn said...

Beautiful! Poor Guiness, sometimes he has that deer in the headlight I want out of here look, but that last picture he looks really happy! Miley is gorgeous as usual!

Amy / Layla the Malamute said...

Wow, beautiful pictures. I'd have taken pictures there too, it's too pretty to pass up.

Noah said...

Beautiful pictures! You have two fantastic looking dogs. Thank you for sharing the pictures with us.

Mama Dash said...

so pretty! totally worth bending the rules for!

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

WOW, THAT IS A GORGEOUS PARK, sucks they do not allow dogs ;-(

Nicki said...

Very cool. Love the new header.

Morganne said...

Beautiful! So different from Colorado!

Cynthia Blue said...

Ooo gorgeous pictures! I love that background! That really needs to be a dog photo shoot area. ;)