Saturday, August 21, 2010

Another Day











I really appreciate the blog award that several bloggers have given me. Im sorry I havent posted about it. It requires thinking and Im still thinking. Im sorry but Im having a hard time coming up with 7 things you dont know about me. I guess Im an open book or blog. lol

Miley may actually be getting better. This morning on our walk, I only saw one skip and it was right when we got back to the house. I think I saw it out of the corner of me eye. So Im keeping my fingers crossed that she is. We go again this morning for more rehab. I hope she will be a little more relaxed than last time. If they could do the ultrasound while she is standing, she would be much happier. The shaved some more hair off, so now her racing stripe is even bigger.



3 comments:

Sara said...

I hope things went better at rehab today, and I'm so glad you're seeing improvement already.

Dawn said...

Oh I hope rehab goes better today! Poor girl, it must all be too weird for her! Love that Guiness got some special attention too, he's beautiful! oops... Handsome!

Chris and Ricky said...

Hope Miley's rehab visit went well and that she is indeed getting better! Should I shave a racing stripe into my fur to show support? :)