Thursday, April 8, 2010

She got me!

Ok, Ive been reading this lady's blog for a while now. Last week she wrote about how she was quiting agility. Now just so you understand , she has been talking about being burned out of agility in a few post. So not only did she write that she was quiting agility but she she decided it would be unfair to keep her dogs. She was going to give them to agility homes. I was so up set I immediately deleted her blog from my reading list. http://dogblog.finchester.org/ (Taj Mutt Hall dog blog)
But then there was another blog I like reading that I would link from her blog list. I couldnt remember the name of it. I kept searching peoples blogs trying to find it listed some where. Finally I found someone who had Taj MuttHall on there reading list. So I clicked over so I could get to the other blog. I decided to read her latest post to see if she got rid of her dogs. It was an April fools joke. OMG, I laughed my head off. She got me good.

Here is a short video of Mileys box work for the running a-frame. We are about 5 inches shy of being at the 9 foot mark.

">

11 comments:

Chris and Ricky said...

I just went and read the April Fool post - she really did sound serious but it's funny how you immediately deleted her from your blog list! You should leave a comment about how she really got you!

The box work is looking great! Mom watches you train and sees all the methods you know and she realizes that she knows nothing about dog training! Wish we lived closer so she could learn more from you!

Sara said...

Wow, that was quite an April Fool's prank. I think I would have been fooled too.

Miley looks great. Very consistent.

Jules said...

Oh, that's a riot!

Unknown said...

That wasn't a very funny April Fool's prank, although it was hilarious how you immediately deleted her!
Miley looks really good. I love how Roxy is just trailing after you :))

Lian said...

Crazy April Fool post! If I were to read it before this post, I will be fooled too!

Love the box work. I am trying for that with Saturn too!

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

Miley looks terrific, it looks like she is doing very good, it also looks like really nice weather at your place.

That is funny about the april fools joke!

Sam said...

I'm so happy to know that I'm not the only gullible one out there. I didn't see the blog post, but I'm sure I would have taken it seriously. April 1st is typically not one of the best days for me - LOL

Morganne said...

The box work looks great! I'll be interested in hearing how you like this method.

Cynthia Blue said...

Ooo that is a mean April Fools joke! LOL

Very cool box work. I have wondered how well that works for the running contact. :)

Marie said...

Speaking of April Fools jokes...someone I know posted that her job was taking her out of the country for 6 months. I totally fell for it. I never even gave it a second thought that it might be a joke. I didn't quite have the same reaction that you did when you read the Taj Mutt Hall blog though. That was too funny!

Dawn said...

She got me too!

Miley looks beautiful!