Sunday, April 11, 2010

All Done!

Well, the trial is over and we all survived. LoL Im so glad to be done with it. I still need to do some paperwork for the trial but I have a week to get it done. Then I need to put the next trial into the AKC but after that I can coast for a little while. Im even more glad that evil field trip with the school is done. Man I dread that thing. Its almost summer. WhooHoo!!
Miley had an awesome standard run. I didnt put her on the table. The judge knew about my table issues and she came to me later and said, I really think she would have done it this time. Then she did say, the second time she passed the table,she saw her turn her head and look at it. Poor miley. She was probably thinking, "I hate that thing".
">

Funny, they were calling my name for the other ring while I was in this ring. But the gate knew I had a conflict. So when I went over, he had moved me to the bottom. Which was really only about 6 dogs. But it helped.
Our JWW round wasn't as stellar. I need to react quickerwhen something goes wrong. After she took the jump after the weaves, we loose that connection. I think I was just to far forward and pushed her off. I decided to just start running because she started to circle. Well we missed the next 2 jumps because Miley is going wide. I finally said to her while we are running, "Can you take a jump?". And she did.LOL
">

9 comments:

Amy / Layla the Malamute said...

The Standard run was beautiful!! She looked fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Those were some BANG ON weave entries!
P.S.- It's Lora from LJ. Your journal sometimes lets me post and sometimes doesn't.

Sam said...

She did look great in Standard. It's such a shame about the table thing, really. If not for that, she'd be raking in Q after Q. You'll get there soon!

Marie said...

Really nice Standard run. That weave entry was beautiful!

Unknown said...

Standard run was great!
The judge was nice about miley's table issues :)
Glad everything is over for you now! You had some good runs this weekend :D

Sara said...

Holy crap, I don't think I've ever seen a faster standard run in my life. If you were running in CPE or DOCNA (no tables in their standard runs), I think you would have broken a record. It was just gorgeous.

And again, even when Miley began circling in the JWW run, she still was able to finish with you.

Congratulations on being done! You must be exhausted.

Chris and Ricky said...

Gosh - your STD run was so beautiful!!! Really awesome! Glad the running of the trial went well - congratulations!

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

the first run was STELLER, just totally awesome, and the second looked so good until that jump after the weaves, but I really love how when you had her with you you just did not make a big deal and got the connection and went on, that really looked nice. Good job.

Morganne said...

Awesome standard run. You both looked so relaxed and it flowed. Nice jumpers run too. Great that you kept going (moving) even though she missed a few jumps.