Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow Pictures

We got 5 inches of snow. We havent had snow in 6 years. So be prepared for lots of pictures because it might be another 6 years before we see it again.
Photobucket">

Photobucket">

Photobucket">



Photobucket">

Photobucket">
At first Roxy wouldnt come off the deck. She just stood there shaking.


Photobucket">
Then she realized I had treats. Flying Chihuahua!


Photobucket">




.
Photobucket">
Photobucket">
This is what Miley thinks of all my picture taking. My husband said that's her way of giving me the finger. LoL

8 comments:

Sara said...

Wow! You have way more snow than me! How fun. Looks like the sun is shining too. That makes it even better.

Enjoy.

Dawn said...

I just saw on the news that Columbia SC had 5 inches of snow! So I rushed right over to blog to see...and there it is! PROOF! LOL!

The dogs loving it or what? Katie loves to EAT as much as she can, is Miley that way? Looks like they are having a blast, and really, it will be gone soon so why not enjoy it!

Us up here? SO SICK of snow..would be so glad to get a heat wave anytime soon would be good. Though I was looking at old pictures and realized we got about 6 inches last APRIL!!!

Enjoy your snow! It sure looks beautiful! Wouldn't mind more snow and dog pictures either!

Chris and Ricky said...

That's tons of snow! I can't believe you got that much! I love all the photos but especially your header photo! Fortunately your snow won't hang around as long as our's is.

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

That snow is crazy!!!!
Those are gorgeous pictures, you are a very good photographer, and you have the most amazing subjects to shoot and having snow makes it even more exciting.

Nicki said...

Fun!

Sam said...

I'm amazed at how much snow our country is getting this winter. Looks like the Shelties had a lot of fun with it.

Lian said...

WOW! You have plenty of snow! Love all the pictures, they are so good especially the flying Chihuahua!

Abby and Aiden said...

Lovely photos! We got lots of snow. Mom not too happy, but we are!