Friday, November 13, 2009

Photobucket">

Photobucket">Photobucket">

Sorry but here are some more pictures from last weekend. Last week photobucket was having problems so I couldn't upload them all. I know , another tress picture. Sorry but this tree was really cool looking. And I really wish Miley had been looking at the camera on the second picture.

I took Miley to the field tonight. I just wanted to do a short work out. Some people were already there, so a course was set up. WhooHoo. Makes life easier for me. We had a good workout. Someone there gave me the suggestion of using the chuck-it to get Miley excited at the table. So if I called Miley to my side and then released her to the table,she got on. But if I let her loose and tried to just send her to the table while holding the chuck-it , she was just way to excited and did the touch and go thing. At least now I have something that can get Miley really excited, which must be what is happening at the trial. To high to stop on the table. Now to fix it , hopefully.

3 comments:

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

beautiful pictures!

Sara said...

Those trees are really cool...definitely a southern variety.

I really need to get a chuck it!

Lian said...

I have not seen a table in our competition here and funnily enough, we don't train table at all at club. I have a table at home which I use to teach them as a trick to get on the table. I first train my to get on the table and lie down, so they all know table means get up there and lie down. I then put a food pot on the table and send the dog to the table from a distance and gradually add jumps. I can put a table out there with four jumps on the straightline and send them to the table. Maybe you can try that? That probably not much help as I really don't know how to train the table for competition.